Friday, May 6, 2016

Fambly

Nephew Daniel was blessed the first Sunday in May. My parents and two of my sisters drove out from Missouri and stayed the weekend. We met for Saturday lunch at my brother Joe's in Springville, then had Sunday dinner at my house.

Everyone needs a Max when they have a baby.


I believe I have mentioned that Daniel is sweet and soft.

My brother's place and my place get crowded inside for entertaining, so we were glad for nice weather to be outside.

We tried to get a picture of all the grandkids together (except for the Seattle 4), but James -- as usual -- wouldn't cooperate. He screams and nopes his way out of so many pictures.





The boys played well I thought with their cousin Havala. This was the first time they had met her. They introduced her to Legos.



My sister and I compared 28-week bellies.


I did not know my dad was taking the picture yet, and he caught me eyeing her tummy to see if her bun would be baked first.

No comments: