True, we haven't gone on a major trip. But I reminded him we have stayed fairly busy.
We took lots of trips to Lagoon. Here are all the Richards cousins after lunch, at naptime.
My baby fell asleep after a day at LagoonA beach celebrating cousin Kate's birthday on Saturday:
Max and Benny did a basketball camp with Coach Stan Owen:
And Benny did baseball (more pictures coming in a separate post).
Max had a special lunch date with daddy at Braza Grill (I'm told he just wanted to keep that signal on green the whole time).
The rest of the time it's been books, walks, playgrounds, Legos, and TV. Occasional water slides and movies and picnics.
The good news is they have been going to bed at roughly the same time all summer. Early. I still have to wake up at 3:30 ish, even if their friends are out playing til 9 or 10 PM. So there will be no rough adjustment back to a school schedule. These boys are up at 6:50 or 7 AM every day of their lives.
1 comment:
We didn't get away on any family trips this summer either. I'm feeling pretty stern about it, too. :(
Post a Comment