Friday, August 15, 2014

James the charmer

I tried to lay sweet baby James down in his crib the other night to start hardcore sleep training. I lasted only a few minutes.

I went in to try and soothe his crying by patting his bum, and he reached up and put his arms around my neck. I couldn't help it, I took him out and tucked him into bed with me where he could use his two binkies.

He is just a lovie dovie, and is going to quickly become a toddler before I can help it.


He's 14 months old, and can stand briefly on his own and walk while holding on to stuff. Then he falls down smack on his bum.


He tried out JB's lightweight camping chair and turned all Goldilocks -- "this one is jussstt right."



He charms his way onto dates with JB and me, while the three other boys stay with a babysitter.


And he recently had his second haircut. Look at those curls. And those cheeks.

I can't stand it.

2 comments:

cpace said...

He is a charmer. You keep him a baby as long as you want!!!

Rachelle said...

He's perfect!