Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nom nom nom

I put a picture of James on Instagram recently, and a friend commented, "I will eat him." I see where she's coming from.



He's tasty. 

Now this picture below makes it look like James looovves tummy time and has a blast looking at and reaching for toys.  Not so. He either plops over to his back within 30 seconds, or squeals til he's picked up. 



And there's another reason he doesn't spend much time on the floor -- Andrew. Within a minute of James being placed on the floor, Andrew comes over and either:

a) tries to ride him like a pony

b) lays down RIGHT NEXT to him aka practically on top of him. "See mom, I'm pwaying wiff James!"

So we end up holding the baby a lot. But he's old enough now for the Exersaucer, and hangs out in there when we need both hands for something (like a deeper cleaning than just picking stuff up around the house with toes).


See Andrew lurking there? He cannot get enough of this baby brother.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I can't wait to squeeze him!!! 3 more days :)

Sarah said...

Oh yes, I totally understand the baby and the toddler issues:) I love the last picture of James, love the curls on top of his head!