At the end of last month, my brother Joe blessed his baby girl Kaylee in church. I don't have a picture of her dress, but rest assured she was sooooo sweet. It's great to see my kid brother (OK, we are 15 months apart) becoming such a cute dad.
Much of my family came out from Missouri and Kansas for the weekend. We ate at Toucanos because even those of my siblings that don't remember Brazil or weren't born when we lived there, can still appreciate big skewers of meat constantly coming over to the table. At one point, we had 6 siblings and my dad all together. Half the family!
Sweet baby James met his Uncle James.
Holler!
I spent a couple days with James and my sister Bekah.
We played games, my boys swam in their hotel pool, we prowled Ikea, and James was so great to fix my mother-in-law's oven. I've said it before I'll say it again, that man is talented.
Word is my brother Peter got engaged while out here. I saw him a couple times, then he disappeared with a certain lady friend. I look forward to seeing my family again next year for the wedding!
1 comment:
Whoa! That picture makes me look really blonde. It was so great to meet your sweet baby James and spend some time with your boys. They are so much fun! Miss you.
Post a Comment