Sweet Baby James is actually about 6 weeks old now! It's about time I shared these pictures.
.
Isn't that a hoot? His face -- "Guys, why am I in a basket on the grass?"
Here's one where his mouth is turning into a smile.
This is his relaxed pose. It feels like it doesn't last long.
He can be a very cranky baby a lot of the time. But at least we know he'll grow out of it. And when that happens, he'll no longer be a little sweet ball of a baby that needs us so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the look on his face in the basket...so stinking cute!
His eye brows are so much like Aaron's when he gets worried.
Cute boy...and yes the "bad" moments do go away. When I read that I thought of Collin and the not so fun months...but they do go away.
Post a Comment