Monday, July 15, 2013

Beeeeessssss!

This month JB's dad got great Bees tickets from a friend -- right behind home plate. He gave them to JB, who took Max, Benny and our friend Roger. The game was televised, and I pretty much watched my boys the whole game. 

This is my picture of the TV screen.  See my blonde Max in the red shirt?


That shot appeared so much that I would text JB, "Looks like you had a bathroom break," or, "Ah, I see Roger bought the boys another treat!"  Like ice cream that came in these little Bees helmets.


There were fireworks after. So American! And very fun.


4 comments:

The Joe said...

That's so cool

Rachelle said...

Holy cow - great seats!!!

Brooke said...

Is JB picking his nose or wolfing down a hotdog in that pick. Teehee. Looks like fun!!

Sarah said...

I like that Max had his Cardinals shirt on. Good boy:) Awesome seats!