Saturday, July 6, 2013

What we do every day

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!


I love how he is chubbing up.  I take random pictures on my iphone to text to family far away.


We borrowed this swing from a neighbor and it has been a great help during his cranky times. 


My phone also helps the boys show me what they are up to. Many times during the day, I'm sitting for a while on a couch or in a chair nursing, and the boys want me to see their latest creation. So I have them take pictures of it and they come show me and tell me all about it.

This is a city they drew on long paper on the laundry room floor. The cluster of red cars is on the fire station they drew, the blue blob is a lake, etc.


And these are the car tracks they set up another day.


100 degree days make it seem like it's the winter, or raining, and we are stuck inside. But we make the most of it, most of the time.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

That is such a great idea - I wish I had thought of that a year ago! James is soooooo precious. I want him!

Sarah said...

I think he is so cute! You and JD make such cute boy babies!! Hang in there....there is a light at the end of the tunnel:) Keep loving that baby....he will be 18 months sooner then you think!!

Cloe said...

I am sooooo behind on reading blogs this summer! It's fun to read and catch up. Baby James is ADORABLE!!!! And I have to say, having your boys take a picture of what they want you to get up and see...genius. Why haven't I thought of that?? :)