Friday was our last day in California and it rained off and on most of the day. That was the day I had passes to Knott's Berry Farm.
Andrew loved these trucks. He cried "No No!" when it was time to get off, so she let us ride again. There was barely anyone at the park because of the rain.
I brought ponchos which helped. But most of the rides are outdoors, and they shut down when it rained, so we did what we could.
This is Max's favorite ride. It's called Revolution and it goes way up in the air and all around and I'm very glad I was not allowed on it because of being pregnant. JB didn't much feel like it, either, but took one for the team to go with Max.
Andrew grabbing a nap in the stroller.
We gave up and went back to the hotel, but at least we got some of the delicious fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy they make there.
Then the weather cleared and we spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool. Max learned to swim with his face in the water all the way across the deep end. That night we had a great seat right in the doorway of our motel room to see the weekend fireworks coming from Disneyland. We were only a block or so away. Fun memories we feel blessed to have shared before I get too big to do much, and before this baby comes and we can't go anywhere for a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment