Last night was the night the boys had free tickets to the Utah Jazz game through their Jr Jazz teams.
Benny was counting down for hours, and they got there plenty early. It paid off. An official spotted them walking to their upper bowl seats, and said since they were wearing their official Jr Jazz jerseys, "How would you like to sit in the lower bowl?" The answer to that is always, yes please! (Max's jersey is under his sweatshirt)
The Jazz lost but the boys wanted to stay until the bitter end, so JB let them, even on a school night. This is not an every day opportunity after all.
Andrew and I stayed home so we could go to bed on time, but I woke up a bit when I heard the front door open and Benny announce, "Dey wost," just in case I was there waiting for them. Then there was a lot of "shussshhh!" as they got ready for bed. Cute boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment