Saturday, February 9, 2013

Disneyland

We spent Wednesday just at the Disneyland side. Barely any lines, and the boys are tall enough for anything now and so enthusiastic. Except for the Nemo submarine voyage. Didn't really like that. But Autopia, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Star Tours, Pirates, Jungle Cruise and Indiana Jones were all big hits (well, Benny didn't like the snake in Indiana Jones. He may be tall enough for the rides but he's still young).

Look at those faces on Space Mountain!



Buzz's Astro Blasters was fun for all of us to go on together. I kept wondering what Andrew was thinking about all the loud noises and bright lights.


Pluto gave Andrew a hug.

Benny driving. Poor baby inside got jostled a bit.


The highlight of the day was Benny being picked for the Jedi Training Academy. Max had no desire to go up there but Benny was raising his little hand as high as he could, and I will admit I said a little prayer that they would pick him and they did!

Showing off his certificate.
They watched Star Wars for the first time on the way to CA, and repeated the trilogy at the hotel, and on the way back. They went on the Star Tours ride twice. Star Wars now dominates the conversation. I'm finding I need a refresher course!

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to hear the boys tell me all about it tomorrow! That star tours ride makes me sick.