The Richards siblings were all together on Sunday for baby Aaron's blessing. With Jeff & Melissa in Arizona and Joe & Sarah in Idaho, it can be months before everyone is together. So we quickly grabbed some pictures.
I'm a little ashamed of my yelling: "All Richards to the living room NOW! Let's get this done before the children disappear or melt down!"
PS That scarf is the one I blogged about here. Silly craft blogs and Pinterest make things look so easy. But I love it.
And don't Max and Benny look so sharp in their new suits? They are their Christmas presents from their grandparents. They love to look like Daddy and/or missionaries and don't want to take off their suits. But right after the pictures I made them change into clothes more suited for eating and playing.
Those are their new Junior Jazz jerseys, which they also don't want to take off. They have had one Saturday of basketball games and are in love with the sport. That's good, because I'm betting they will each be more than six feet tall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Big family! I love how John is looking down at Aaron and Andrew is looking up at Pauline - such a great visual of how the grandparents love their grandkids, and vice versa!
Great to see the whole family together. That's a good looking group!
Post a Comment