JB's name is on the blog, too, so, fine, I will post the following picture of his boys all excited at the Utah Fan Fest.
The athletic trainers there even wrapped their wrists like a real football player. They couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had.
Notice how they went to the event in normal clothes, and came back all decked out in Utah gear? JB told me it was a long story. I haven't heard it yet....
This was at the beginning of the football season, before that devastating loss my Cougs suffered to the Utes.
(I don't want to talk about it.)
But I will say JB and boys were very nice about the whole thing. And Max says he can cheer for both teams. He's going to be a diplomat some day, I can feel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Mary, I hate to say it, but I think you might lose the brainwashing war when it comes to football. :)
That's okay. We chose Utes ourselves. :)
Oh, but at least the game was EXCITING!!! I know, I really really wish the Cougs had come away with a win too, but at least it was fun to watch. Not like the NFL games this season. C'mon replacement refs! You can do it! You can call the game properly, I just *know* it!
Post a Comment