Monday, September 17, 2012

I moustache you a question







Mom, can you build Legos with me? 

Mom, can I puh-weeze have more Legos for my birthday? (even though I keep taking Max's new kits and taking them apart and hiding the pieces?)

Mom, when is it going to be my birthday (even though you keep trying to explain to me that December is still a few months away and after Halloween, football games and Thanksgiving)

Mom, when is it Halloween?

Mom, can I puh-weeze have some milk/fruit snacks/gum/candy/oatmeal/pancakes/waffles/frozen cookie?

Mom, can I play on your iPhone?

Daddy, can I play on your phone?

Where's my night-night?! (even though you remind me to keep my favoritest blankie ever in my bed)

Where are my shoes? (even though we have a shoe basket by the door)

Can I puh-weeze have a playdate?

Why can't I have a playdate?

Can I have a hug?

Anytime, sweetheart.






2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Precious!!! Yes, the constant questioning. I have been known to "ground" my children from speaking in the car so I don't go crazy from the constant questioning and get in a wreck! Brynna has picked up on "why?" lately. Every thing I say, she answers with "why?"

Sarah Preston said...

Mary! You crack me up the way you can capture how he speaks in writing. I love that little boy!