Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Benny's first day






My Benny boy is now in the 4 year old preschool class.  He's been waiting for his school to start for a while.  Yesterday morning, JB says he just marched right in! No fear, no nervousness. 

I picked him up at noon and he bounced right over -- "Mommy, Mommy!" He'll go three days this year and I think he's going to love it. He found Legos there the first day.  And he's already bonding with his teacher.

In his prayers last night he said, "Thank you I could go to preschool today. Please bless Miss Jamie with all the hard work she has to do...."

Except he says "fank" for "thank" and "pwees bwess" instead of please bless. I like how he is still my little boy learning to talk, instead of growing up too fast. 

1 comment:

The Joe said...

I love the picture. he's such a cute kid.