Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mobile

Andrew (aka chunker, chubby, Drewbie, Drew, Drewbles, chubber-bubber) is mobile! It's all backwards though. He gets stuck under stuff.



He rolls all over, too. This is why he can no longer sleep on our bed. JB jokes that Andrew is trying to learn to move fast, so he can follow me around the house. Right now if I leave the room he cries. Until I come back, swoop him up and kiss his cheeks.


So about the sleeping in our bed, after almost 8 months I think we've solved it! It was a tough few nights of hearing him cry in his crib (we would go in and pat or rock him every 5-10 minutes. It made me cry to leave him in there alone). But now he's used to his crib and he's doing much much better. He still wakes up once a night to nurse, but for a week now he has slept in after that until 7 AM. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Sounds like he is a really good sleeper.

Rachelle said...

I love Drew - haven't met him, but I love him!!

Lexie said...

Glad the sleeping is going well, love that he likes to go in reverse!