
They brought a ton of St Louis Cardinals toys and gear for us.

They also brought the outfit Andrew is wearing below. JB is modeling his shirt, and Dave and Andrea's son, Douglas, had on a Cardinals shirt, too.

I miss St Louis. I loved my years there. I was obsessed with the Cardinals in high school, and still try to check the box scores to see how they are doing. But Dave and Andrea cured my Missouri nostalgia by reminding me of the humidity. They escaped a heat wave when they came out west!
We took them to Lagoon one day.


Andrea and I rode "Wicked" together. I think we screamed the whole time. If one of us was taking a breath, the other was screaming. But I'll tell you what ride scares me more -- the skyride. Yup, the whole time I'm afraid I will fall or my babies will fall. So I watched from below while they rode.
Max and Ben loved Douglas. I mean loved him. Every night of the visit they would ask me how soon until they could play with him again. In the next post, more pictures of the fun things we did.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! You are the only other person I know that hates the sky ride. That thing scares the cuss out of me. I think it's because it moves so slow and sometimes stops suddenly. If a ride is moving fast I'm fine, but if it's slow and randomly stops, I freak out!
Post a Comment