Sunday, August 7, 2011

A fun visit part 2

Dave, Andrea and Douglas stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Who knew they had such a cool pool! We loved playing with them there.

Max and Ben went up and down this slide over and over. They really learned some confidence from Douglas, who I swear must be half-dolphin. He's a great swimmer for 4 years old!


This little guy loved splashing.



After the pool we went to the Days of 47 Rodeo. We had a lot of fun watching these boys' excitement.





On the last day of their visit we hung out at the park.




(Oh Andrew. Carrying you and your milk supply really hurt my posture)

I'm glad Andrea took pictures when I forgot our camera -- I borrowed all these pictures in this post from her Facebook page.


I hope we will be able to see each other again soon!

No comments: