I crocheted him a new U hat. And I got him a bike miler measurer thingy, but he already had one. So my brother James saved the day with this awesome Coca-Cola clock. JB likes Coke stuff, like the chest I got him a couple of years ago.
He's such a trooper about that hat. I keep kicking myself for not going to go get new Pac 12 gear. Oh well, our anniversary is coming up!
He's such a trooper about that hat. I keep kicking myself for not going to go get new Pac 12 gear. Oh well, our anniversary is coming up!
We both took time off work on his birthday and went out to breakfast with the boys, then to Lagoon. I just love this tall drink of water and look forward to many more birthdays together!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, cuz! Sounds like a fun day. There's nothing better than homemade carrot cake in my opinion. JB is lucky to have you to spoil him!
The hat is adorable...you could go into business. We are happy we were there to share a slice of the yummy cake.
Post a Comment