Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Grade

My first baby keeps getting older. And taller!

Today was the first day of first grade.


Here are My Three Sons posing on the way to walk to school to drop Max off.



I hope he has a good day. He knows several kids in the class and met the teacher last night. He's already stoked about school lunch today being cheeseburgers, so he didn't want a home lunch on the first day.

I also hope holds my hand on the walk home. I'm still cool until about third grade, right?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Big boy!! Hey..so is that your lawn?? If so...DANG it sure is nice!! Kind of jealous of your very green grass. I think it is shouting at me to take a nap on it!! Hope Max had a good day!! Two more years and then Benny goes!!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

My comment had spelling errors in it so I removed it. Darn thumbs on this i phone. Anyway, yes, it's our lawn. JB does an amazing job with it. He is his father's son. And talking about napping on the grass totally makes me think of BYU! I did that all the time.

Suz said...

Cute Max...he's not keeping our agreement for him to stop growing up:)

cpace said...

What a tall handsome boy Max is. No wonder Emily is keeps trying to convince me she IS going to marry him.

Sarah Preston said...

Max is so sweet, he will be the hit of his new class! I can't believe how great your lawn looks. It looks professional.

Brooke said...

Aww... your boys are so cute! We need to get together for another playdate.

Rachelle said...

Carter (11) will hold hands with me (if it is just the two of us), but Ella (4) won't. Go figure. . .

Max is such a cutie pie!