Saturday, June 25, 2011

My third baby

Andrew loves me.
I mean he's really attached.


If I'm around, he only has eyes for me. And he would prefer it if I would hold him all the time. I've already blogged about how he likes to sleep by me.

He also loves the baby carrier a lot more than my 2 other babies did. That way he's close to me. It could also be because I have a different carrier now and I use it all the time because I love it. I bought a used Bjorn, and it is amazing.


He's probably getting too chubby for my back ("You think?! says my chiropracter) but I have even started putting him in it in order to get work done around the house.



I sometimes just use my toes to pick things up while I'm holding him, too. Then I remember when I was younger and my siblings and I used to change the channel and volume with our toes, and I hear my dad's voice in my head, "Knock that off, you foot monkey!"

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Who wouldn't want to be glued to that cutie?!?

Bekah said...

He's so cute and chubby! I just want to eat him up! Now that you've posted pictures of your three babies, which one do you think Andrew resembles the most?

Mary said...

He TOTALLY looks like Max. We just watched video of Max at 6 months old, and they could be the same baby.