Max and Benny were estatic. "Look baby, you can bounce! C'mon baby, let's bounce. Bouncy, bouncy!" One of my hands is steading the baby during these pictures so they wouldn't send him sending into the hallway like that high-flying ride at Lagoon.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Bouncy, bouncy
We pulled out the Johnny Jump Up for Andrew to try. I just love his surprised look in the pictures like, "Wait, what?? What is going on?"

Max and Benny were estatic. "Look baby, you can bounce! C'mon baby, let's bounce. Bouncy, bouncy!" One of my hands is steading the baby during these pictures so they wouldn't send him sending into the hallway like that high-flying ride at Lagoon.
Max and Benny were estatic. "Look baby, you can bounce! C'mon baby, let's bounce. Bouncy, bouncy!" One of my hands is steading the baby during these pictures so they wouldn't send him sending into the hallway like that high-flying ride at Lagoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know I say it in almost every post, but those little guys are SO CUTE!!!
They have the cutest smiles. I hope to see Andrew bouncing soon:)
Post a Comment