Thursday, June 2, 2011

I love technology

JB and I caught up with the rest of yous guys this week. Sort of.

I joined Facebook and he got a smartphone.

I am now on Facebook so I help post more of my stories I do at work in the mornings. I have a dummy page under my maiden name so that I would have a login. Now I can hopefully figure out how to post to the Fan Page my coworkers already set up for me. But I'm not sure how much I will personally post to Facebook, because I see how much time it can take up -- and I need all the time I can get while I'm at home to spend with my boys (and I'm lazy).

JB now has a Samsung touchscreen fancy phone after using a flip phone for years. He was way past eligible for an upgrade. He gets his work email on it, and it's easier for him text now -- plus he got a plan that doesn't charge him 20 cents every time he got a text.

This was part of our first text conversation:

Me: A test text for my lover.

JB: I really like this keyboard.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

I am sooo laughing at this post!