Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm in love, I'm in love

The song "Accidentally in Love" by the Counting Crows is sung a lot at our house. Lame band, but it's a good song and it's the opening credits of "Shrek 2." Max knows how to use the remote control now, and he replays the scene over and over. I mention this, because the part "I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love" is how we feel about this baby boy.


You my as well know I thought I was having a girl. The pregnancy was so different, and I always thought I would have two boys then two girls. When we saw the ultrasound, part of me wondered what I would do with a third boy. Now I know -- I hug and kiss him and nurse him and rock him and sing to him and smile at him and just love him to bits. I even want to eat his cheeks or chubby thighs.

And I like it when JB takes pictures of him in a photo shoot.

Ummm, mama? Some help?

I'm slipping!

Here we go....





Thanks!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

The song that comes to my mind is "I'm as corny as Kansas in August, high as a flag on the Fourth of July". He's such a cute little guy, I can't wait to see him in May :)

Rachelle said...

He is such an adorable little man - so perfect! I feel like I'm experiencing your life a couple of months after you go through it. We really thought our little babe was going to be a boy, but we got our third girl in a row and we LOVE HER TO PIECES! I see all tht things that Drew does, and I know Brynna will be doing those things to in a couple of months. And all I want to do is hold her and kiss her and snuggle her too. I love reading your blog - makes me feel like you and I are two peas in a pod, even though we are states apart!

Mary said...

Rachelle, if you read this comment I would love to read your blog and see your cute ones! Email me at maryrichards79(at)gmail(dot)com if you can.