Benny had his well-child checkup recently. At 3 years, 2 months old he is 37 pounds (89th percentile) and almost 42 inches tall (99th percentile). His body mass index is 15, which is 25th percentile. He's getting taller and skinnier.
He had a shot in his leg, the Prevnar vaccine, and JB says he did really well. When he came home he announced, "I manned up mom."
Just for kicks we measured ourselves on the wall in the laundry room. Max is almost 49 inches tall, JB is 6'2" and I am 5'6".
Wait, 5'6"? I've been saying 5'7" for years. Years and years.
Well, I guess it's not the only thing that's not quite true on my Driver License. "Honest officer, I just had a baby! And I stopped dying my hair...."
5 comments:
I still tell people that you're 5'7"
I'm sure you were 5'7" at some point. Gravity is a beast!
My license says I way 135..... um, I'm pretty sure I don't weigh that. Once upon a time....
I love that this little guy "manned" up. So cute
Does this mean that you have been lying to us in your news reports too?
Post a Comment