
Those older brothers were hard on clothes.
Good thing he can now fit into his new U of U jammies from our friends.
Did you know some 6 month clothing says 12.5-16.5 pounds on the label? He may outgrow them soon! Just look at the chub.
He doesn't skip meals. He had a rough time though earlier this week when I went back to work. He barely toook the bottles I left for him and was sad in the morning until I got home -- then he nursed and nursed. But around the middle of the week, he figured it out and became a much happier baby. He likes hanging out with Daddy and his older brothers now that he knows he won't starve!
4 comments:
I love the surprised look on Andrew's face. And I love his adorable mouth. And his chubs. He is just perfect!
He has the cutest piggies. I can't believe how big he is getting.
I just LOVE LOVE the last picture!! He is sooooooooo cute!! I love how chubby he is!! He is a very healthy baby. I am glad to read that he is doing ok with mommy working in the morning. You got one good husband that gets the kids ready in the morning and then takes the oldest to school. I hope work is doing well for you. Hope you had a good first week:)
I just want to cuddle this big chub. I love him!!
Post a Comment