That's me in the wig. Studio 5 at work was asking people to show their team spirit last week, and they put the pictures on their Facebook page. I have a funny full-length mirror at home that is slanted, so I never knew until I saw that picture how much I am sticking out this pregnancy! I dreamed last night I had a ten pound, 27 ounce baby, which I believe is impossible math. Then I dreamed that I had twin girls instead, and I was mad at my doctor for not telling me I was going to have twins. "I have to mentally prepare for these things!" I yelled.
3 comments:
I love the baby bump!! You're so close to the end - I'm jealous!
That picture makes me laugh!! I think you are all baby!! Yeah...I nevre thought I stuck out, until I started watching videos of when I was pregnant....I stuck out!!!
I am soo laughing! You are one funny girl.
Post a Comment