We are all playing a waiting game at our house. Waiting for Benny to be potty trained, waiting for colds to get all the way better, waiting for Christmas, and waiting for this baby to arrive.
Benny has been doing very very well this week on the potty. But he has figured out how to game the system. He can do probably 6 little tiny peeps in the space of a half-hour instead of one big one, and that way he gets more stickers on his chart. Hmmm. Plus he still refuses to poop in his potty. He prefers to have a diaper on and hide in the corner.
Baby update: At my appointment last week I was measuring large. I had an ultrasound on Monday, at 37 weeks, where they estimated this "little guy" is around 8 1/2 pounds. But yesterday my Dr said she's not too worried. She won't induce any earlier than 39 weeks. When I was this far along with Max an ultrasound estimated he was 9 pounds and I was induced just before 38 weeks along. He ended up 8'3 or 8'4. My Dr now says all the research shows waiting just a bit more is better for the baby's health, if they are not too big. So we wait!

4 comments:
I just want this baby to get her soon!
I hate waiting - good luck with everything!!!
Yeah for Benny and the potty!! The poop will come....he will surprise you...just wait:)
I'm so excited for you! I bet this little guy will be beautiful. I know what it's like to have a big baby! Good luck with everything and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Post a Comment