I loved having my sister Bekah in town for a week. Last Monday we drove to Provo and had our younger sister Rachel as our waitress at the Brick Oven. Fantastic service and food.

We made onesies all together for this new little guy. Look how cute!
I couldn't resist making a few for a new baby girl coming to my friend soon:

We also borrowed a bunch of stamps and markers from a neighbor and decorated several onesies with those. Trust me, they were sooooo cute. And then I washed them. Apparently the ink was not for fabric. They are back to plain white again.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Mary you look so much like Grandma in that picture! Miss her...
Those onesies are so adorable! How fun for you to have your sisters around for the week.
So much fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to. I love the onesies, they are darling!
Post a Comment