I keep having contractions. But they don't go anywhere. I just keep feeling them randomly throughout the day, for the past week and a half or so.
I had only a day of this with Benny, then the next morning went into labor. So every night I go to bed and wonder, "Will this be it?" But I sleep through it all. This morning I'm just ignoring it as best I can. I don't even time them anymore because they are so annoying.
I just feel bad for this baby. His home keeps getting squeezed! As it is he's way out of room. He just squirms now. My iphone "What to Expect" app says this week the baby is the size of a watermelon. Are we talking the watermelon my dad used to buy to feed us 12 children? Or the watermelon you get for a smaller family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Waiting is the worst! Hang in there.
Please keep him in until we are home...so we can have a sleepover with your boys and hold him in the hospital
GOOD LUCK MARY! Wish I was there!!
Good things are happening!!! I can't wait to hear the good news!!!
I was just thinking your almost done! I don't think most people realize what an accomplishment it is to complete 9 months of pregnancy. I remember feeling like you getting really anxious but Jane never came and then I decided she was never coming out.
It will be soon... so excited for you!!
Post a Comment