Sometimes I pinch myself when I see what JB has cooked up. The other night he made citrus salmon, with rice that was tossed with olive oil, basil and garlic.

I was almost done eating the garlic-basil shrimp when I thought I should take a picture of it.

It was all very. very. good.
I didn't take a picture of all the homemade BBQ sauce that JB simmered for take-home gifts for our friend Roger's surprise birthday party last Saturday. Roger's wife JoLynn made cool labels that said "JBones" on them for all the bottles. That same day we received a bounteous bag of tomatoes from a friend's overflowing garden, so he tried his hand at making and canning salsa. We were up to our elbows in red stuff throughout the kitchen but I think it turned out delicious.
2 comments:
Those Richards men are GOOD COOKS!
Yum...we need to make a visit to your house. The salmon and shrimp looks really good. I just got your hat in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for your sweet note and the pictures from the boys.
Post a Comment