Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Musings

  • I dug deeper into my maternity clothes recently. I would pull one thing out and think, "I remember you!" Then I'd pull something else out and think "Whoa dang that's big."

  • My spituation is still hanging around. I go from ambivalent to laughter to anger to crying some days. It seems to be much better some mornings, but by the evenings I'm a fountain again. I found an online forum about it and read that some women suffer until they give birth. Gulp.

  • My soon-to-be-married SIL Suzanne got Rummikub at her recent bridal shower. We played it Sunday and I think once we get the rules down, it should be lots of fun. But she's moving to South Carolina soon (boo). We have played some really fun games recently after family dinner, like Ticket to Ride, etc. It makes me miss my siblings.

  • On my morning phone call from work to home one morning,I heard what sounded like animal noises going on around JB. You know when someone has birds or something squeaky in the background? That's what it sounded like. It was my children. They are like two cute bear cubs that tackle each other. It can end in tears or laughter. I heard JB say, "Get off your brother!" and one of them said, "But I like it!"

  • Happy Birthday to my dear friend Autumn!

3 comments:

The Joe said...

spituation. hehe. yea I'm a llama again!

autumn said...

I think spituation is funny too!

thanks for the birthday wishes!

Jacks said...

I love spituations! Clin claims I'm always in such a state.

I'm addicted to Rummikub. Love it.