Sunday, July 4, 2010

A wedding


Just over a week ago JB's little brother Scott got married.

Look how cute they are!

I thought my boys turned out pretty cute, too.



6 comments:

The Joe said...

I think it's spectacular that in your last picture there Max and JB have the same smile and eyes, and you and Bennie have the same smile and eyes.

Kim said...

Love weddings! Random question...is the girl in the far left corner of the picture JB's sister and did she used to work at the gap? Is it sad that I would recognize a gapkids employee? I spend way too much time there...

Rachelle said...

That is a fantastic family photo!!

BTW, please come to a cousins lunch on Monday, July 12th, at Cafe Rio on 4th south at noon. You, JB, the boys - everyone is invited! I hope you can make it!

Mary said...

Kim -- yes and yes! Sarah worked at the Gap for a while. We love Friends and Family days.

Jared and Allyson said...

You've got such a cute family and you are so beautiful! I'm impressed that you get pictures with both of your kids looking and smiling at the same time.

Jared and Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.