We told the boys last week about the coming baby. Benny is oblivious. Max is ecstatic. He wanted the baby here now, but I told him that it takes a while because first the baby has to grow big enough to come out of my tummy, which will mean my tummy will get big. Then the baby will be really small for a while until it grows big enough to play with.
His main questions:
1) is it a sister?
2) will your tummy get flat again?
3) are we getting a minivan?
4) how does the baby come out?
My stumbling answers:
1) We will find out next month if it's a boy or girl (happy with either)
2) I hope so!
3) Nope. A Honda Pilot with a 3rd row. Sorry dude (but it's like his friend Tate's car so he's made peace with it)
4) That's on a need to know basis!
6 comments:
Congratulations! I am behind and didn't know you were expecting. I love that your baby was prayed here by his/her big brother and that you are doing well and so far along. Can't wait to hear what you're having when you find out next month!
HAHAHAHA, I miss that boy. He's funny, and your answers are Hilarious.
Got to love the questions! thankfully Garrett is young enough i don't have to answer any questions YET. The honda pilot is what we like to. that or a toyota sequioa. (i don't know if i spelled that right)anyway they will like the extra room that gives.
Cute, WE LOVE OUR PILOT and you will too!!! :)
again, congratulations-- this is SO exciting!
No, you don't want a honda Pilot.....you want a Honda Odyssey-because that is what we have:) The pilots are nice, though. Come on Mary.....you giving him a sibling-give the kid a VAN!! He is so cute-just give him what he wants!!! The boy wants a VAN-get a VAN!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment