Oh no! I was just having a 'i miss SALT LAKE moment!' but i don't miss the snow... it's a happy 75 degrees in Va today... I hope you guys get your warm spring weather soon! Your poor tulips!
Our house looked the same this morning :( I am so tired of the snow! Spring keeps teasing us with beautiful days in the 60s and then hits us with these miserable last few days. Hopefully it will be nice soon!
4 comments:
Oh no! I was just having a 'i miss SALT LAKE moment!' but i don't miss the snow... it's a happy 75 degrees in Va today... I hope you guys get your warm spring weather soon! Your poor tulips!
Our house looked the same this morning :( I am so tired of the snow! Spring keeps teasing us with beautiful days in the 60s and then hits us with these miserable last few days. Hopefully it will be nice soon!
Emily keeps asking me to check the weather on TV to see if tomorrow she can ride her bike.
Oh noes! did it kill your flowers?
Post a Comment