Monday, April 5, 2010

A reunion

Friday night before LDS General Conference, JB and I went to his mission reunion. I think it was one of their first officially organized reunions, because their mission president has been trotting the globe on various work and church assignments.

These are some of the guys who served with JB in Recife Brazil.




Two of the guys in the above picture came from out of state for the reunion and for conference. They stayed with us for the weekend. Benny and Max loved showing them all their tricks (jumping, rolling, laughing, tumbling, throwing, etc).

Here's JB with his mission president:


Here's me with the president's daughter. We are close to the same age and had a nice time visiting.


She was 15 when her family lived in Brazil for the mission assignment. I like to tease JB that when he was ages 19-21 on his mission, I was still in high school but dreaming of the day when we would meet!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That's cute! I didn't realize you and JB had that much of a difference in your ages. Doug is 6 1/2 years older than me, and I like to tease him about it too. Like how I was going into Young Women when he was going to BYU!