Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rub a dub dub

I dropped my phone in the tub.


Serves me right for trying to multitask while the boys were bathing. In my defense, they really like tub time and I can get bored waiting for them to wrinkle up and get cold enough to come out! I have some of my best conversations with my mom and sister in the bathroom. But, they do usually hear me say "Hold that thought. Benny! Don't splash your brother. Max! Don't slide down the side again!"


So, anyway, sorry if I've missed your calls or texts. My phone died a slow death overnight. It buzzed and wheezed and coughed and choked until midnight.

3 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

i heard if you put it in a bowl of uncooked rice for a few days it will come back to life

Lexie said...

May it RIP

The Joe said...

When I upgraded to my iPhone I hit my blackberry with a sword. Magic Rice Trick did not fix that.