Benny proudly sees Max and cousin Emily's trophies. Later he grabbed at it.
Max scored a goal on Saturday! His first one. We clapped and cheered but he scowled at us. He did the same thing one Sunday when the primary children went up to sing in front. "I don't like you smiling so much at me, mom!" he said. Humble.
We are now talking with scouts and agents to see if Max should do flag football, T-ball, or swimming next.
4 comments:
Love it!! Way to go Max!
Wow, Benny is almost as tall as Emily now! I'm so proud of Max for making a goal. That's so great! Let me know what his "agent" says. LOL.
his scowl is scary! I'd say baseball, contracts are still worth millions, and there's not as much chance of injury as football.
And that's fantastic that he made a goal.
My vote is for swimming. Emily needs a buddy this summer to help her be brave.
Post a Comment