JB went to Phoenix the week before I went to Haiti, and spent a few days visiting his brother Jeff. He also ran a half-marathon while there! I'm quite proud.
Here he is with his brother Jeff and sister Suzanne, who both ran the race as well (her post about it is here, with their run times and pictures crossing the finish line). Those running Richards are incredible.
JB is now tempted to move to Phoenix. It's beautiful in the winter and there are orange trees outside. But then there's July and August....
3 comments:
I bet marathons are crazy. I did an iron man about 8 years and 100 pounds ago.
That's 5 of the Richards (Me, Joe,Suzanne,Jeff, JB)that have completed a half marathon...when are you going to jump on board? Let's add you to the list!
Congrats to JB! That is amazing. I am signed up for the Moab Half in March, it will be my first one, I'm so nervous.
Post a Comment