Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grand Central

This is what our living room has looked like in the days since Christmas.






6 comments:

The Joe said...

Look at how Happy they are. I loved our train track as a kid. Heck, i'd still play with it if a had it.

Amy said...

I love it!!!

Suz said...

I love the new couches. I also love Benny's hat, too cute.

merebuff said...

I love Benny's smile--such a huge grin!

It looks like fun...that is until you step on one of the cars in bare feet.
Has that happened yet?

Sarah said...

I love Benny's smile. He is soooooo cute!! Looks like a lot of fun:) and a fun mess to be picked up soon???

Lexie said...

Love watching those two brothers having so much fun together. I think the only thing better than a train set is having another engineer to play trains with.