I've been experimenting. I made these hats with ears on them for two cute babies. The black hat is for Tate, our
friends' new baby (can't see the ears very well but they are there). The white hat is for Jane, my 1-year-old niece who could probably get me to do anything for her.

Meanwhile, I tried something completley different. If anyone out there has seen the short-lived but much-loved show "Firefly," you may remember the episode where Jayne gets a hat from his mom.

It's knitted, but I tried to crochet my own version for my brother Joe, and he likes it!

I tried it on before sending it to him in Texas. The Firefly official version is quite, well, uglier. But the whole show has a grey tint to it I think.

Now I'm making a beanie with a flower for my sister Rebekah and then I'm going to take a crochet hiatus for a while. I've already re-discovered Laura Ingalls Wilder and I can't put the Little House books down.
1 comment:
Love the hats!!! Where do you find the time? We think the hat you made for Tate is soo adorable. I'm hoping it will fit all winter. It's too cute. Thank you so much for thinking of us.
Post a Comment