Water color paints from the dollar store, big sheets of butcher paper and no clothes makes these boys happy.

I took their shirts off so there wouldn't be any spills or stains. The pants may come next.

As I was telling Benny all about the colors and praising Max for his good job painting, I heard one tell the other "I think Caillou is on TV now -- let's go check!"
Can't wait until the winter inversion smog goes away.
4 comments:
What a good idea!! I have thought about getting the paints or playdo out lately, but I am just not excited for the mess. I may have to try your idea :) I can't wait for some nice weather! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas. I love all of your creative gifts!!
Very smart idea-looks like they were having a great time! Abigail loves that one show-can't spell it-too. It has been very cold here-so finding things to keep the kids busy can get hard. We made cookies in the morning-naps-and then played with play dough while I made dinner.
So fun! They look like the best of friends!
Cute idea. This time of year is brutal for these small boys and their Mom's finding stuff for them to do, isn't it?
Post a Comment