Thursday, December 31, 2009

The favored one

Max informed me that he likes Aunt Rachel better than me.

(notice she is wearing a Toy Story sweatshirt and he is clutching his Buzz Lightyear, a gift from Uncle Scott. Another reason for the attatchment)

She spent Christmas with us and Max barely left her side, even sitting on her when she tried to take a nap. But when JB and I were leaving to go see "Sherlock Holmes" that evening, he was like "Wait a minute! I want YOU to put me to bed mommy!" Hmmm, now I'm the favorite again?

Rachel is lots of fun. I made these flowers for her hair, and then we made tons more together.


Max now wants to go to Provo more often because Aunt Rachel and Aunt Sarah are there and that means tons of fun.

1 comment:

Sarah Preston said...

that brings a smile to my face :)