Two nights ago before bed the boys were running around -- either chasing each other or going after the same toy, they crashed. Totally bonked heads. Loud Crack. Both were howling. I got Max an ice pack and soothed Benny and then put them to bed. JB called me early the next morning at work to say Benny had quite the black eye:
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my, that is a beauty! Poor little guys. I have to laugh at your storytelling, though. I can only imagine the bumps and bruises in the years ahead!
Yikes! I hope both are feeling better.
Reading your blog is like a little glimpse at the future with Will. {It's definitely a new adventure, as girls-at least mine-aren't usually too rough}.
Such a happy little guy, black eye and all! Benny is too cute . . .
Post a Comment