Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy Bee

Sorry I haven't called or talked to you in a while world. I've been busy making stuff.




I think JB's growing concerned. I bought a small glue gun for crying out loud. But I tell him not to worry; remember the time I read Lord of the Rings and watched all of the extended versions of the movie in a row? Then I watched every episode of The Office for 2 weeks. This too shall pass.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Or you can open an etsy account and live off your creativity ;).

...I see Will's pediatrician for his 1 year on Weds..

merebuff said...

you're so crafty! It's just because you have no other forms of estrogen in the house.

autumn said...

That head band is darling. I'm seeing them everywhere. I can't believe you made it. Your earring and hair clips are very cute as well. Keep up the fun work!

cpace said...

Emily could not leave the house without finding her beanie this morning. She thinks it's very stylish and style is what she is going for on the Preschool playground.

Amanda said...

MARY! Cute Cute CUTE head and hair bands...

Can we make a deal?? One of my bags for something of yours homemade??

Miss seeing you.... and caitlin asks about Max... :)

Rachel Dear said...

Mary!!
Those are so darling! Show me how to make them, I want cute things too!

Rachelle said...

Love them all - especially the earrings!!! I'm addicted too . . .