This caps a week of car fixin'. We had our brake pads replaced on both our Subarus. But I love having our cars. They are an 03 and 05. My first car was a 91 Volvo, and one of my favorite memories now (scary at the time) was when I was driving in the rain at night with my friend Autumn and the windshield wipers started going haywire. They ended up crossing in the middle. She hung out the window and uncrossed them. I sold that car to a mechanic who works nearby, and I often see it, still with my BYU Alumni license plate holder on the back.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Car Woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mary, I hear you! I'm having car trauma today and looked at your blog hoping to get a smile - I just love how you put things. My car just got towed, hopefully they'll call soon to let us know what's wrong and then the real fun begins. I hope this flat tire was the end of your car woes!
I can't believe you don't have a Volvo anymore! And I totally relate to your car problems. My car is a '98, and with almost 160k miles on it, it seems like i hear a new (not normal) noise just about every week.
Post a Comment