Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Poo Praise

I got a call this morning from JB at an unusual time while I was at work. My heart skipped a beat, thinking something had happened to the boys. Instead, Max jumped on the phone to tell me proudly, "I went poopoo on the potty mommy!" I instantly threw a huge stinkin' praise party. "Yes!" I shouted to the heavens, "He's getting it!" The first time he went on the potty was five months ago but I digress. We are almost there, people -- I can feel it!

Things I'm grateful for about this incident:

1)I was alone in the news car during my praise party

2)My live microphone feed was turned off

3)JB has promised Max an ice cream cone. Maybe there's one in there for me, too.

Incidentally this sounds a lot like a funny episode for Max's little friend Gracie. Read her father's account here.

No comments: