That's a wrap on 2nd, 5th, 7th and 10th grades! They were done just a couple of days after Memorial Day.
Here are James and Millie first day compared to last day.
It was a busy month. James had a field trip.
Andrew had his last orchestra concert.
Ben had an end of year tennis banquet.
They had some parties in May and June to go to, like the ward picnic when I was out of town.
Millie had a friend's kitty cat birthday party.
Andrew had a friend's birthday party out at Jordan Landing.
And it was Phin's 11th birthday.
I don't think Ben went to high school for almost the whole last week -- either his teachers weren't even there or they asked the students to not even come. Testing was done and they had grading and cleaning I guess. He played tennis and basketball and mowed lawns instead!



No comments:
Post a Comment