Sunday, June 9, 2024

James is 11

James is 11 years old! Time flies, he used to be a 9 lb 6 oz baby with a ton of blonde hair who cried for 12 weeks straight. Now he's a dinosaur, Spiderman, Lego and Pokemon-loving boy who loves to give and receive a kiss on the cheek each night before bed.

On his birthday he requested Tonyburgers for dinner, and Millie took the kissing pictures. (Andrew and Ben were at FSY.)



We had his cake on Sunday before his birthday the night before Ben and Andrew left for FSY and we were with the Richards. He wanted peanut butter and chocolate.

 




We also had Phin and Kira's birthday cakes and they were all soo good! I remember being so jealous that Phin was born first, because I was so tired of being pregnant. And then Kira came along in June, too! 

Here are the Richards cousins who were there. I miss Max in group pictures like this.


And here James holding the Arizona Richards cousins' new dog.


On Wednesday during the day James had a few of his school friends over. Crazy how last year at this time they were still in school. 





On Thursday JB took James and Millie to Lagoon while I was in the office. Even on his birthday, she picked the car color.







Happy birthday to James!


No comments: