Thursday, Dec. 30 we drove down to JB's parents' cabin in Escalante. Friday morning, JB, Max, Ben and Papa left to drive to Pasadena, California for the Rose Bowl. The three little kids and I spent the weekend with Nona, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kim and cousins Carver and Conrad.
Big rocks and sticks are the best play areas for kids.
Legos and Nerf guns and puzzles are also a lot of fun.
I am forever grateful to Kim for getting all the party supplies. I did not think ahead at all. There were noise makers, hats, necklaces, 2022 glasses, and sparklers to play with! And all the delicious Mars candy.
Uncle Jeff took the kids in the side-by-side for a ride up into the snow for sledding.
Many thanks to Pauline for driving the minivan with us back to SLC. She is a pro at that drive by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment